All new families must complete the admissions process and be fully enrolled at Gaston Christian School before applying for financial aid.
• Step 1: Navigate below and click on the FACTS link to complete the online application
• Step 2: Submit your Federal Form 1040 Income Tax Return, W-2 forms, and supporting documentation for non-taxable income to FACTS. You can upload documents by logging into your online account or fax them to 866-315-9264. Draft or preview copy tax documents will not be accepted.
Please allow 2 weeks for your application and supporting tax documents to be processed before contacting FACTS.
Who decides how much financial aid I will receive?
Gaston Christian is solely responsible for determining the final award. The analysis completed by FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment serves as a recommendation only.
Why do I have to provide this personal and confidential information?
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment must verify your expenses and household income to assist your institution in making an informed decision about the amount of financial aid needed for each family.
How can I check the status of my application?
Once you have completed the online application, you will be able to log on to www.online.factsmgt.com to check the status of your application. Application deadlines are set by the school or institution awarding the scholarships. If you are applying after a given deadline date, please contact the school to ensure that you application will be accepted.
Customer Care Representatives are available Monday through Thursday from 7:30am to 7:00pm Central Time and Fridays 7:30am to 5:00pm Central Time.
Gaston Christian School is committed to providing a Christ-centered educational program. We recognize that financing a Christian school education is a major commitment for families. A limited amount of funds is allocated for our need-based financial aid program and is available to enrolled families who may qualify.
Deadline for Financial Aid is May 1st, 2018. Applications received after the deadline will be processed based on the availability of funds.
- Financial assistance is available to students currently enrolled in grades K-12 at Gaston Christian School. Preschool students are not eligible for financial aid.
- Student must be in good standing academically and behaviorally.
- Grantees must re-apply for financial aid each year.
- An award of financial aid in one year does not imply that financial aid will be awarded in succeeding years, nor does it imply that the amount of aid granted will be the same in succeeding years.
- Completion of the financial aid application is not a binding agreement that any assistance is available or will be granted.
- For GCS families, who have unexpected needs after the May 1 deadline, the financial aid application may still be submitted. Any aid will be dependent on the availability of funds in the financial aid budget.
Gaston Christian School does not award athletic or merit scholarships.
Gaston Christian School does accept the North Carolina Opportunity Scholarship:
For additional information or to apply, visit www.ncseaa.edu